Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vote Early - Vote Often!

I'm so excited! One of my items (The Dieter's Friend Snack Clips) has been selected for the April Fools Pranks & Gags item poll on the Storque!

What does that mean? It means that if my item gets enough votes it will be featured in the Gift Guide and on the Etsy blog!

Considering the multitude of wonderful items on Etsy I consider it a great honor to even have my product noticed.


So if you've got a spare moment please click on the link below and cast your vote! Of course you don't have to vote for my item - I mean it would be the nice thing to do, but you know, no pressure or anything.

http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=36

1 comment:

Got Grammer said...

DAMN IT I CAN"T REMEMBER MY ETSY USER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not fail you.