Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finished project satisfaction.


There's nothing quite as satisfying as finishing a project, expecially one you've been working on for over a month. I started this shawl over the New Year's holiday and just finished it yesterday.

It's nothing too exciting but I loved the color of the yarn (antique teal) and the open weave areas of the pattern made the project go quickly while still resulting in a warm shawl.

I plan on taking it to work with me to combat those cold corporate office breezes. If I can get it away from Gwen that is.

The second best thing about finishing a project is the excitement of beginning the next one. Right now I'm flipping through my newest knitting pattern book. I got it on sale at JoAnn's and Aaron has already requested a dinosaur and a snake and I'm kind of eyeing that elephant for myself!




No comments: